Soooo good, it doesn’t feel like working!
Come join other IWJ-ers at the
Six Degrees of Collaboration networking event!
Our June 21st event have about 55 ladies and men!!! We cover something for everyone in business:
- A light dinner: thank you My Fit Foods!
- Networking: the room was buzzing, the energy high, a love fest
- Recognition: always love our first time guests, and the Who’s Who are always rockin’
- Speaker: motivation, success story, and this time, Patricia Drain shared 5 points to making money
- Marketing Table Talk: always the marketer, Karleen shared how to identify a USP (Unique Sales Proposition/Position)
- Promotion: bringing a giveaway gives the chance to introduce yourself for 1-minute
- Gifts: so many, too little time, but those who won, won big! The others will bring them next time
Sign up to receive e-notices (on the right side of this page)! Never know what contests will surface!
July 18, 2012
6:00p to 8:00p
University of Phoenix
1422 South Tech Lane in Meridian
Remember: register below for a chance to win!
- The event is FREE
- You don’t need to register, but it helps with count
- Registering DOES put You in the drawing for a $125 promo pack from your Idaho Women’s Journal!!!
- You must be present to win.
- Free to bring a friend (you might want to register them as well – so they have a chance to win too)
- Food provided by My Fit Foods located at 3223 E Louise Dr Meridian, ID
- Light Dinner & Networking — 6:00pm – 6:30pm (passing out business cards, networking, refreshments, no displays because location too small)
- Meeting/Announcements/Speakers/ Drawings/Table Talk/Giveaways — 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Register below for a chance to win $125 online promo pack