Power Player Members:
- These are “all in” businesses. They participate, invest, support, build, and encourage business: they’re own and others.
- They want exposure in different ways.
- They want to be public in the community (a lot).
- They believe in growing their business through association and investment.
- They want to be recognized publicly.
- They want to speak and share their business with the community.
- They attend IWJ SNAP events annually because they want to engage and get exposure.
Investment: 4 meetings annually, speaking, one-on-one meeting to inquire, speaking publicly, $75 per month and up
POWER PLAYERS LISTED BELOW