Who’s Who Application
Welcome to learning more about the Who’s Who of Idaho Women. This is an important appointment and honor for Idaho’s women in business. There is no fee attached, and the rewards are incredible!
- Who’s Who are selected by the Idaho Women’s Journal staff and selected volunteers at the end of each year. This year, women will be selected by the end of February 2013.
If selected your listing will last through the end of 2013. The number of women listed are based on corporate sponsorship. So a single company will sponsor as many as 30 women in the pages of the IWJ. If chosen, here is what you will receive:
- Your photo, company, and website listing inside the pages of 50,000 issues of the Idaho Women’s Journal over the coming 10 months
- Your name and website link on the website of the Idaho Women’s Journal
- Recognition at our monthly SNAP events
- Discounted pricing for ads if you choose
- Special inclusions to IWJ events
Here is what is needed to apply
Please email Brandi Lee at Blee_2012@yahoo.com the following:
subject line of email: 2013 Who’s Who application
Completed Who’s Who application (attach to email)
2 letter of recommendation (attach to email)
Brief email of the distinctive leadership you offer your women in business peers
Of course, to make a determination there are some responsibilities included. And although this does not determine final selection, they are weighted.
You own a business or you’re an executive decision maker in a company or non-profit.
You are a woman residing in Idaho.
You can attend 5 out of 12 IWJ networking events.
If you are a direct sales company, you must be a top performer in the company (e.g. Miche, Managing Director and above; Mary Kay, Pink Cadillac Club; Scentsy, Super Star Consultant and above; Tupperware, Director and above etc).